6-sessions once a week for 6 weeks
$120 class and $20 for testing
Next session September 13-Oct 18 7-8 pm
In this class you and your dog will learn the 10 steps that you will need to know and what your dog needs to perform to pass the AKC CGC evaluation. Upon completing the class, we will set up a testing time and date. Upon successfully passing the evaluation your dog will earn the AKC CGC certification/title.
1. Accepting a friendly stranger.
2. Sitting politely for petting.
3. Allowing basic grooming procedures.
4. Walking on a loose lead.
5. Walking through a crowd.
6. Sitting and lying down on command and staying in place.
7. Coming when called.
8. Reacting appropriately to another dog.
9. Reacting appropriately to distractions.
10. Calmly enduring supervised separation from the owner.
AKC S.T.A.R puppy, AKC Community Canine and AKC Urban CGC classes and testing available.